This Program Works
The 6 Week Bootcamp That Ensures You Get Shit Done
- Schedule time with our Scheduling and Branding Experts.
- Gain access to the Cause and Effect online community.
- Begin submitting your written schedule every night.
- 12 hours scheduled out hour-by-hour with quantifiable measurements.
- You’ll do this seven days per week, including weekends and holidays, throughout the program.
Week 1: Branding, Pitching, Packages, and Processes
- Create your emotional connection in your pitch. How do clients feel when they work with you. You need to state their why.
- What are your products or services? You state up to three packages with five added values for each.
- What are the logistical steps? Avoid ambiguity and be specific. Put the potential client in the shows of the person who’s already hired you.
- Create your pitches to memorize and perform:
- 30-second pitch.
- 2 to 4-minute pitch.
- 8-minute pitch.
Week 2: ROI / CAC
You’ll answer these questions using quantifiable measurements:
- Where are you spending all your time?
- Where are you spending all your money?
- What are you getting in return?
- Why are you doing the things you’re doing?
- What’s working and what’s not?
Return on Investment (ROI):
The amount of money generated
– Minus –
The amount that it costs.
Cost of Acquiring Clients (CAC)
The amount of money spent getting clients
– Divided By –
The number of clients acquired.
Week 3: Mapping
What is your exact break-even or “Nut”?
- Exact Personal Budget
- Exact Professional Budget
What are you forgetting?
How much do you want to make above your nut?
What is your Overall Revenue Goal? State a specific number and create the plan to get there.
What is your ROI and CAC?
- How much do you make (on average) per client?
- How many qualified leads do you have to speak to to land one?
Create Actions Steps with Due Dates and Milestones
Week 4: Loose ends
You’ve made it this far!!! You can’t quit now! This is your opportunity to catch up and ask a million questions. Come prepared with questions!
Week 5: Negotiations and Closing Deals
You’ll have an SOP for everything, including how to run a business meeting.
- Pre-meeting checklist:
- Have a pre-meeting survey that will set the agenda.
- Research the person you’re meeting with for 30 minutes the day before the meeting.
- The day of the meeting— Spend a few minutes to refresh your recollection of the research before meeting.
- What value are you showing?
- Why are they meeting with you?
- During your meeting
- Add massive value.
- Listen intensively.
- Ask the appropriate questions.
- Address pain points (specific business problems the person has).
- Overcoming barriers.
- Ask the right questions using your pitch.
- Speak as if they are going to hire you.
- Tell them the process of working with you.
- State specific solutions to their specific problems in an interwoven way.
- Get them to say “I need to hire you.”
- Close when emotions are high.
- After the meeting
- Did you close, if so, why not?
- Assess your performance.
- Hold yourself accountable.
Week 6: The Capstone: The Three Keys to Success.
- Would you let an employee behave the way you are, or accept the excuses you’re telling yourself?
- Learn the Three Keys To Success: